Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spam post: some oldie, but goodies :)

Hi ladies! Yep, it's time for some photo spamming because 1. I've been lazy and have some older manicures to shared; and 2. I'm lazy (again!) and I don't want to type too much ;) So enjoy!

Two coats of OPI Did you 'ear about Van Gough and stamped with BM-214. Layered with OPI Pirouette my whistle.

neutral filigree stamping

Three shade gradient using OPI Here today...Aragon tomorrow, OPI Road house blues, Ulta3 royal fever. Stamped with m65.

gradient stamping

Two coats of OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok fine! layered with OPI The living daylights.

nein nein nein okay fine layered with the living daylights

Two coats of Face of Australia Titanium with some nail art stickers.

silver and black flowers

Two coats of Rimmel Grey matter layered with OPI My pointe exactly. My first attempt at water colour nails and was quite a fail :( I don't remember the polishes used for the colours, sorry!

watercolour effect

Two coats of Zoya Faye ♥

faye

Gradient dots...another fail :P Two coats of Australis Peek-a-boo and used Titanium and Ulta3 spring shower for the dots.

gradient polka dots

Orly Feel the vibe mini neon shades collection.

neon skittles1

Skinny dip, Melt your popsicle, Glowstick, Beach cruiser.

neon skittles1

Skittle french tips. I was sitting on the fence for this one but in the end, I decided it wasn't too great. Took it off asap :P

brights and funky french

Some stamping and subtle saran wrapping.

little bit of this and that

Somehow, I ended up typing more here. How did that happen?!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Saved as a favorite, I like your website!
    my page > amphora tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic blog format! How lengthy have you been running a blog for?
    you made blogging glance easy. The full look of your web site is excellent, let alone the content material!
    My webpage > samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...