Thursday, November 1, 2012

Festive looking red and gold

Hello everyone~ I'm rather short on words today so I'll get straight into the manicure :) I started with two coats of Sportsgirl Tomato. On my index and pinky, I applied a glitter gradient using Essence Make it golden. For my ring, I layered a coat of Zoya Gloria. On my middle finger and thumb, I stamped with fauxnad m79 and a black polish. I took a dotting tool and Hello Kitty Golden girl to create some gold accents on my middle finger and some small steel balls for my thumb.

festive red and gold1

festive red and gold2

festive red and gold3

Even though I don't usually wear reds, I really liked the way this turned out :) Actually, this kind of reminds me of a Chinese New Year themed manicure...will have to keep this in mind ;) What are your thoughts?

Don't forget to like Polish Infatuated on facebook as well ^^

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The thumb and middle are my favourites, but really, it all is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Candice! Those fingers are my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...