Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cult Nails Let me fly

Hi ladies~ I recently got my wisdom teeth pulled out so I'm really short on words! Besides the fact that my jaws acheeeeee, here are some pretty nails ;) I applied two coats of Cult Nails Let me fly onto my nails and then went to town!

Pinky & index: glitter gradient with OPI Rainbow connection
Ring: layered with The Face Shop BL801
Middle & thumb: stuck on a 2mm stud from Born Pretty Store

let me fly1

let me fly2

let me fly3

let me fly4

Mmm, Let me fly is gorgeous, no? :) I just love the shimmer in this polish - it's not hidden, but not too apparent either. Do you own this beauty? Oh, and please take a moment to like Polish Infatuated on facebook too!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Cute mani. Especially love the rainbow tips!



    I just had my wisdom teeth out last month! I hope you're enjoying the food :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails look lovely! Let Me Fly is still in my untrieds, I really need to use it!
    I had my wisdom teeth out about three weeks ago so I know what you mean about the aching jaw. It'll be better soon! And in the meantime I hope you're enjoying good soups and smoothies and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kas! :) I totally am enjoying food now that I can eat again! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! I love Rainbow Connection over anything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do try it soon, it's a beauty ♥ I drank lots of soup then gave up by day 2...I couldn't stand the starving feeling :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...